The University of Texas is pleased to announce the Academic Excellence Scholarships for incoming first-time-in-college students admitted for the first semester.
The aim of the scholarships is to aid the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of applicants from all over the world.
It is a major center for academic research, with research expenditures exceeding $550 million for the 2014–2015 school year. The university houses seven museums and seventeen libraries, including the Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum and the Blanton Museum of Art, and operates various auxiliary research facilities, such as the J. J. Pickle Research Campus and the McDonald Observatory. Among university faculty are recipients of the Nobel Prize, Pulitzer Prize, the Wolf Prize, the Emmy Award, the Turing Award, and the National Medal of Science, as well as many other awards.
Application deadline: January 15, 2019
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Students awarded a full-tuition AES award will receive complete coverage of the tuition and mandatory fees. AES tuition and mandatory fee funds are applied to guaranteed tuition plan amounts and supplemental designated tuition fees. Tuition and mandatory fee funds provided by AES do not apply to other required and non-mandatory fees including, but not limited to the following: Other course fees, international student fees, health insurance, fees associated with new student applications, special use fees, required testing, registration, and orientation.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- First-time freshman applicants admitted to the fall semester immediately following high school graduation
- Admitted to UT Dallas by March 1
- Priority application deadline is January 15
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good command over the English language.
- The mode of application is online. The apply Texas Freshman Admission application also serves as the application for the AES Programme.
How to Apply:
- The materials included in completed applications provide the information necessary to determine scholarship eligibility. This includes high-school grades and curricular information about types and levels of classes taken, SAT/ACT scores, and class rank (if available).
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Webpage Here