Lillooet Hospital and Health Centre is looking for casual cleaners to join their team. If you have Grade 10, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Apply today. See full details of the requirements, qualifications and how to apply for the job below.
As a team player you will perform a variety of duties within a Housekeeping Operation such as:
- Maintaining clean and sanitary conditions in areas such as patient rooms, washrooms, corridors, hallways, and common areas;
- Cleans areas including floors, stairways, walls, windows and ceilings by sweeping, vacuuming, dust mopping, spot washing and wet washing;
- Cleans and disinfects washrooms;
- Strips and makes beds;
- Picks up soiled laundry and linens;
- Cleans Nursing area and isolation rooms including washing of furniture;
- Cleans upholstered furniture and carpets by vacuuming, shampooing, and brushing.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Hours of work: 07:00 – 15:10, Rotating days
Salary/Wage: $19.32 per hour
Needed Work Force:
- Hospital Cleaners : 25 workers
- Office Cleaners : 30 workers
- School Cleaners : 20 workers
- Hostel Cleaners : 15 workers
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 – 37.5 hours per week and the pay is $19.32 per hour.
CLEANER JOBS AT INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY in Lillooet, BC
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Interior Health has been named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2017. This special designation recognizes the BC employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work. Be part of a dynamic team.
Come and join us. Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
- Education, Training and Experience should be equivalent to Grade 10
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to operate related equipment.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ‘CLEANERS’ JOB VACANCIES IN CANADA WITH FREE VISA
Interior Health is the publicly funded healthcare provider in an area of the Canadian province of British Columbia. If you wish to join their workforce as a cleaner, Apply Here.