First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 is ongoing. This page contains all necessary information you need to know about First Bank of Nigeria Limited massive job vacancies and recruitment opportunities for graduates in Nigeria.
- How Can I Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 First Bank of Nigeria Limited form?
- Is the First Bank of Nigeria Limited 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment start?
- I need First Bank of Nigeria Limited Jobs update, etc
- Is First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment real for 2018?
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Application Deadline 2018/2019
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, First Bank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Available Vacant Positions in First Bank Ltd
We are recruiting to fill the following position below;
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply Online Here
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this article about First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 – How to Apply for First Bank Job Vacancies? We believe this article was helpful, if YES, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google + using the share buttons below.