Are you looking for how to get Inec job recruitment 2018/2019 application form? Take your time to read this full guide about www.inec.gov.ng job registration. Here is how to apply for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018 job vacancy.
It is very important for you to know that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things, organize elections into various political offices in the country.
The functions of INEC as contained in Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended) include the following.
- Register political parties in accordance with the provisions of the constitution and Act of the National Assembly;
- Monitor the organization and operation of the political parties, including their finances; conventions, congresses and party primaries.
- Arrange for the annual examination and auditing of the funds and accounts of political parties, and publish a report on such examination and audit for public information;
- Arrange and conduct the registration of persons qualified to vote and prepare, maintain and revise the register of voters for the purpose of any election under this constitution;
- Monitor political campaigns and provide rules and regulations which shall govern the political parties;
- Conduct voter and civic education;
- Promote knowledge of sound democratic election processes; and
- Conduct any referendum required to be conducted pursuant to the provision of the 1999 Constitution or any other law or Act of the National Assembly.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INEC RECRUITMENT 2018/2019 FOR ADHOC STAFF
Here is how to apply for Independent and National Electoral Commission Adhoc Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy.
Looking for the Inec Adhoc staff Recruitment 2018/2019 Form? Have you gone through the application guide on www.inec.gov.ng job registration? if no, then do that and apply now.
REQUIREMENTS FOR INEC RECRUITMENT 2018
1. You must be a Nigerian.
2. You must have at least a minimum of secondary school certificate.
3. You must have a valid means of identification.
4. A higher degree certificate is more advantageous.
We hope this post was really helpful to you? If YES, kindly use the share buttons below to share this post to your friends who might be in need of this informative post on other social media platforms.