This post will give you a full guide on how to apply for a UK visa. I know that many Nigerians want to visit the UK, and that is why i decided to reveal and tell you how to apply for UK visa in Nigeria. The process is not so hard but you should do everything correctly. I urge you to carefully read this article to find out all the details you need to know about UK visa application.
How to apply for UK visa from Nigeria
- To start your path to the UK visa, or any other visa you should receive an international passport
- Make 45mm x 35mm photography which must not be older than 6 months
- You should pay $141 -$150, this is a nonrefundable fee that can be paid online
- Make a copy of the filled online form
- If you are going on a holiday you should have a letter of invitation
- If you plan to take children, it is necessary to have their birth certificates
- Utility bills, such as PHCN bills is also advice-able to present so as to show/prove your residential address
- Documents that can confirm your hotel booking and flight tickets
- Statement of accounts
- Marriage certificate, if you are married.
Let’s consider some details in full. First, you should get an international passport in Nigerian immigration service. You can apply for UK visa in Nigeria online, just visit www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk and create the account.
ALSO READ » How to Apply For American Visa 2018 – Full Guidelines to Getting Your U.S Visa Approved
Canada Visa Application in Nigeria – How to Apply for Canadian Visa
Remember that there are different kinds of visas, so read all the information and conditions at the website. Follow the online instruction and you will find out how to pay the fee for visa. The sum can be changed so confirm it on the website.
After filling online form you will get GWF number and an email with all the information of the visa. Where to apply for UK visa in Nigeria? If you want to get a visa you should book an appointment in some visa application center.
The centers are situated in Lagos (Victoria Island and Ikeja) and Abuja. It is necessary to visit visa application center for the interview with an official of the embassy.
ALSO READ » How Much is UK Visa Fees in Nigeria 2018 – See Price in Details
You are expected to come with appointment confirmation proof and international passport, online application forms and proof of payment. Do not be late to your appointment, this is very important. Be ready that the officials will take your snapshots and fingerprints at the center.
Some tips to apply for UK visa in Nigeria
Visit and register at www.ge2ng.tpcontact.co.uk this is a new service that can help you to gain Long Term Visa in easiest way. As for official and diplomats visas, they are a lot easier to get but only if you are government official.
It will be harder to receive a visa if you have been rejected earlier. Remember that it is important to have a genuine reason for visiting the UK, otherwise, you can be disqualified.
It is very important not to lie during the process because the Embassy does everything to make the process as fair as possible. Now you know how to apply for UK visa in Nigeria, I hope that this information will be useful for you.