|Apply for Administrative Clerk Job Vacancies in NAV CANADA With Free Visa|
NAV CANADA is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Clerk at our Edmonton Air Operations Centre. Under the direction of the Manager, Business Services & Shift Optimization (MBS/MSO), the administrative clerk processes activities relating to human resources, finance and administration for the FIR Organization and Technical Operations Groups.
NAV CANADA is an organization that co-ordinates the safe and efficient movement of aircraft in Canadian domestic airspace and international airspace assigned to Canadian control. Through its coast to coast to coast operations, NAV CANADA provides air traffic control, flight information, weather briefings, aeronautical information, airport advisory services, and electronic aids to navigation.
Job Title: Administrative Clerk
Salary: $50,321.00 – $62,901.00 per annum
The clerk reviews and enters overtime and leave records; completes processes related to employee movements, such as:
- iRecruitment requests;
- maintains employee files;
- completes purchasing of goods and services;
- performs daily financial tasks;
- assists MBS in the generation of financial reports;
- maintains various reports and/or systems for managers and prepares ad hoc reports;
- provides shipping and receiving support;
- provides other administrative and clerical duties; and
- acts as a point of contact for general administrative matters.
- Successful completion of secondary education or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience,
- A Diploma of College Studies will be an asset.
- Experience in performing clerical administrative and financial duties,
- Experience in software programs and database manipulation such as Word, Excel, Internet and E-mail.
- Ability to plan and organize work to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain files, records, and follow-up systems.
- Ability to review material for accuracy and completeness and note inconsistencies.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use Excel for financial reporting.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
ALSO READ: Apply for US Army Recruitment 2018 For Foreigners and Africans – See Full Guide on How to Apply
- Effective interpersonal skills, tact, diplomacy, cooperativeness
- Customer Service orientation is a must
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to change
Language Requirements: English
The successful candidate must meet the security requirement of the position and be legally able to work in Canada.
How to Apply for Administrative Clerk Job Vacancies in NAV CANADA
NAV CANADA is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require.
NAV CANADA is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. As a result, it promotes employment equity and encourages candidates to indicate voluntarily and clearly on the subject line of their application if they are a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group.
Interested and Qualified applicants should Apply Here
- nav canada jobs
- nav canada careers
- nav canada recruitment
- nav canada student jobs
- All nav canada jobs in canada
- nav canada locations
- nav canada jobs edmonton
- nav canada jobs cornwall ontario
- nav canada air traffic controller salary