This article aboutFederal Road Safety Corps Salary Scale will enlighten you more on the least and most/highest amount of money Federal Road Safety pays their officers monthly and annually, starting from the highest ranked staff to the lowest rank.
FRSC stands for Federal Road Safety Corps and one of their function is regulating the highway for motorists and other road users to avoid accidents. Most people who want to build a career in the FRSC would want to know whether the FRSC pay well or how the FRSC salary scheme is.
N/B: Officers in the FRSC are paid according to their ranks and levels just as it is applicable in the Nigerian Navy, Army, Air-force and Police. What a level 7 FRSC officer earns would be different from what a level 8 officer earns.
In February 1988, the Federal Government created the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No. 45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statute books as the FRSC Act cap 141 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 2007.
The functions of the Federal Road Safety Corps generally relates to:
- Making the highway safe for motorists and other road users.
- Recommending works and devices designed to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and advising the Federal and State Governments including the Federal Capital Territory Administration and relevant governmental agencies on the localities where such works and devices are required, and
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of discipline on the highway.
Federal Road Safety Corps Salary Structure
1). The average salary of Federal Road Safety Corps service workers – N1,000,000 – N15, 000,000 annually (N50k-250k monthly).
Download Up-to-date Federal Road Safety Corps Past Questions Here.
Although we tried to get more information from the FRSC officers we met, they refused to respond but gave the above figures. If you have an idea on the FRSC salary scale or feel that any of the figures written is not correct, please help by informing us using the comment section below with proof and we would add it to this page.
- Nigerian Police Force Salary Scale
- Nigerian Navy Salary Scale
- Federal Road Safety Corps Salary Scale
- Civil Service Salary Scale
- Nigerian Custom Salary Scale
- Nigerian Immigration Salary Scale
Apart from the salaries received by the men and officers of the Federal Road Safety Corps, there is also the alleged practice of Illegal Charges implemented on individuals on the road side due to wrong parking or incomplete drivers credentials.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter and other social media share button below.