In this post, you will get a detailed guide on how to apply for Spain visa. I know that many people want to visit Spain, and that is why i decided to reveal and tell you how to apply for Spain visa. The process is not so hard but you should do everything correctly. I urge you to carefully read this article to find out all the details you need to know about Spain Visa Application.
If you have ever nurtured the dream of traveling to Spain and have been searching for guidelines on how to travel to the country, then this detailed guide is a sure one for you. It comes with all the basic information, requirements and guidelines you need to get a Span visa. With Spain visa application form, when approved, you can comfortably travel to Spain, and this post reveals all the necessary information you need to succeed.
Spain is one of the most beautiful and attractive countries of the world with cities like Barcelona, Madrid, Tenerife and tourist attraction like the Ibiza beach, Spain is really one country you need to visit.
How To Apply For Spain Visa Application Form
Depending on you purpose of visit to Spain, there are different types of Spanish visa available for foreigners. On the basis of duration, there are both Short term and Long term Spain Visa.
Short Term Visa: This type of visa allows an individual stay in Spain for maximum of 90 days. This covers such visas as;
- Business Visa
- Transit Visa
- Medical Visa
- Family Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Sports and Events Visa
- Conference Visa, Etc.
Long Term Visa: This allows a maximum of 180 days stay but it is subject to change. Type includes a Family Reunion Visa, Study visa, work visa, etc.
General Requirements For Spanish Visa
1. Spainish Schengen visa application form which can be downloaded here and then fill correctly with all sincerity. You can also fill the Spain visa application form electronically and then print a hard copy.
2. 2 recent photos of passport format with a whole face capture.
3. Your passport with at least 2 blank pages which valid for minimum of 3 months beyond your return date.
4. Schengen Travel Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Spain and the entire Schengen area.
5. A cover letter which states and covers your purpose of visit to Spain and itinerary.
6. Proof of your civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
7. Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Spain.
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
Note: The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Spanish Visa application.
Other Additional Documents Required For Most Frequent Purposes Of Spain Visa Application
Spanish Tourist Schengen Visa:
- Invitation letter with the address and phone number from family member or sponsor – if applicable
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
Spain Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Spanish company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Spain Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Spain, confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees
Spain Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
Feel free to Share this informative post on Spain Visa Application Guide on social media using the share buttons below.